Thank you to Miranda at Young Traveller for this nomination. She is an amazing young woman who not only writes an extremely popular travel blog, but spends a significant amount of time giving back to the community. Please stop by to support her continued growth and success.
What is the Blogger Recognition Award ?
In the world of blogging, the amount of creativity in designing and writing is infinite. The bloggers possess so much talent that we are constantly surprised by their capability to produce such crafty pieces. It is worth noting that the community has members that support each other for encouragement. The Blogger Recognition Award is there to sustain that idea and is given to bloggers by fellow bloggers to inspire and encourage them to work hard as well as validate the fact that they are doing a truly amazing job.
Write a post to show your award.
• Give a brief story of how your blog started.
• Give two pieces of advice for new bloggers.
• Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
• Select 15 other blogs you want to give the award to.
Story of how my blog started:
I’ve wanted to become a blogger for a very long time, but for one reason or another I continuously put it off. Finally, one day (not too long ago as a matter of fact) I just decided to make a commitment to the inner blogger in me and make it happen. So, here we are…still learning, and growing.
Two pieces of advice:
- Always give back more than you receive. It’s important that the blogging community support each other so we can all be successful.
- Interact with other bloggers. I have “met” the most interesting people just by actively participating in their blog comments.
Here are my nominees: