- MargaritaVille’s 5 O’clock Somewhere Bar inside the Flamingo has a .05 cent draft beer Happy Hour every day from 5:oo pm-6:00 pm. Make sure to sit at a seat that’s closest to the beer tap for the quickest service….cause it can get a little crazy!
- Dog Haus Biertan (located across from the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino) is a casual but trendy hot dog, sausage and burger joint. They have several Happy Hours to choose from! Mon-Fri 3:00 pm-6:00 pm, Mon-Sat 10:00 pm-4:00 am, and Sundays from 11:00 am-4:00 pm. Their Happy Hour features $1.25 sliders, fries, and tater tots and a variety of beer, wine and specialty drink specials!
- Nine Fine Irishmen in New York New York offers $5.00 pints and $6.00 appetizers Mon-Fri from 2:00 pm-5:00 pm. This is always a fun place to visit because it is designed to make you feel like you are in an authentic Irish pub.
- For a more upscale experience check out Oscar’s Steakhouse at the Plaza. They offer Happy Hour everyday from 4:00 pm-7:00 pm that offers 50% off appetizers, house wine, well drinks and beer. Ladies night is every Wednesday which means us girls can get an additional 50% off the already discounted happy hour prices!
- Tacos & Tequila located on the Atrium level of the Luxor has a modern and stylish take on a traditional Mexican restaurant. Their Happy Hour is Mon-Fr i from 2pm-5pm and features $5.00 appetizers and drink specials!
What are your favorite ways to eat and drink on the cheap in Vegas?